Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wedding Blog #9 - The Dress!!

HI!!! So if you have read all my wedding blogs up to now, there is one question you want to ask, "Did you find your dress yet?" YES, I have found it. I got it in mid-January from David's Bridal. I am not going to describe it because I don't want any chance of Aaron finding out at all any part it. :) It is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen and I have tried it on many times just because haha.  The experience of going to David's Bridal to find the dress was the worst customer service experience ever but I am so happy that I found a dress that brought me to tears.  My mother, future mother-in-law and my cousin (who is also my maid of honor) went with me to the bridal salon.  My cousin is the one who put all the dresses on me, not the consultant, my mother-in-law to be was picking out dresses that I told the consultant I didn't want, which if the consultant was around like she was supposed to be she would have had more dresses for me to try instead of ones i didn't like. I was disappointed in the customer service experience of the whole thing but like I said my dress is BEAUTIFUL! My dress was also on sale! (money saved$) My grandmother is going to make my veil, just like she made my moms, so that is so very special to me.(this is also another money saver$)  I am going to wear flats I know because I want to be comfortable the whole time, and heels are not my idea of comfort. Also my second money saver$ with the dress is that my alterations and bustle will be done for almost nothing by a friend of my moms that's coming to the wedding that is a seamstress on the side. I'm just so excited to put that dress on and walk down the aisle to Aaron and become his Mrs.!

No comments:

Post a Comment