Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wedding Blog #8 - Bridesmaids Dresses

Hello readers of mine :) I hope your enjoying reading about our wedding journey. Bridesmaids dresses was actually one of the first things that I picked out but forgot to blog about it until now haha. My goal as the bride was to pick something that was within budget for people so the dress is about $50, the shoes are about $20 and the shawl is about $30. Also my second goal was to pick something that they could easily wear again to a nice holiday party or cocktail party or another wedding as a guest :) So I chose the options below all from davidsbridal.com, the dress is in apple color and the satin shoes are just plain black pumps and the lace shawl is is in black as well. Seeing all these, my bridesmaids could easily wear them all again. :) Hope that they like them and I know they will all be beautiful!


The only people besides our mothers that we haven't "dressed" yet are the groomsmen and they are next on the list to pick something out for but they will most likely be wearing tangerine since the girls are wearing cranberry. :) I'll keep you updated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment