Thursday, April 18, 2013

Baby Fever :)

Hello readers, I thought I would blog about something a little different today.....I have baby fever big time! :) Everywhere I go lately everyone is pregnant or talking about babies or have brand new babies, I am going crazy because I want one of my very own and obviously I'm not drinking the right water because I don't have one.  I don't know if I am just liking the idea of a child that is half me and half Aaron, and to just share that connection with him or if I am wanting a baby because they are just so adorable, who doesn't love a baby.  I really want one to love, play and take care of, but I also want that connection, like next step in our relationship, with Aaron.  We are getting married in about 4 months so we are going to wait until then at least but I just can't help but tell Aaron all the time that I want our very own little bouncing bundle of joy.  We have talked about names and what we would want for him or her in life, I just feel like we are ready to take that step after we are married. I'm just so excited for us to get to married and start a family, it's just exciting to start a new chapter in our lives together :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment