Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wedding Blog #4 - Photographer

Hi!! I hope your day is going good and your not getting blown away like I am today in the bay :-) Well the next stop on our wedding journey was a ... photographer! This is one thing that I was actually very picky about and looked at so many different website galleries of photographers in the area and some from even out of the area. I saw so many at the bridal fair and looked up each and every one of them.  I couldn't decide which one I liked best and was having a really hard time deciding on one, I talked to Aaron about it and he showed me these pictures from a wedding of someone he went to high school with and they were really good.  He said that someone he went to high school with took them and has a new photography business she was starting.  I am all for helping out the businesses just getting started, also they are usually a little cheaper and popularity hasn't gone to their head yet haha. Anyways, we went and met with Angela and she just put me at ease with everything and her prices sounded awesome and the packages were great. So we booked her! She can be found at http://angelaspillerphotography.com/.  So after we booked her we needed to get our engagement pictures taken almost right away cause our save the dates needed to go asap.  So we did and she had them edited and on a CD back to us in no time at all. Here are a few of my favorites, hope you enjoy them as much as I have :)





No comments:

Post a Comment