Monday, April 8, 2013

Wedding Blog #3 - Photo booth and DJ

Hello awesome readers and welcome back to my blog. I have been talking about my wedding, which was FIVE MONTHS from yesterday!!! So I thought I would continue doing that by heading into the next thing  Aaron and I looked for: the photo booth and DJ.  So like I said in my previous blog about the caterer, I went to a bridal fair after I got engaged, at this bridal fair I got to see a lot of vendors from the area.  One of these vendors was our photo booth.  My mom thought it was so cool. One cool thing was that we got to try it out when we were at the bridal fair. The pictures we took turned out great and we had a lot of fun trying it out that we just had to book it.  So we booked The Platinum Photo Booth for our wedding, with the package we got (which was priced very well) we get unlimited photos for our guests to take, props for them to use, we get a CD with all the images taken during the evening, we get to design the logo at the bottom of the photo strip (so this acts as their favor from our wedding also, saves money$), we also get all the photos taken in a scrapbook that everyone signs (it takes the place of our guest book).  We liked that idea better for a guest book because it is something we will look at over and over again instead of just people signing their names on a boring book :). This is where you can find them, they have been so good so far, http://theplatinumphotobooth.com/.  I am so very excited for them!
The DJ that we booked is Sounds in Motion. The owner DJ George is really nice and seems very organized and that made me very at ease from the beginning, because I am so type A its ridiculous lol.  He was the MC for the bridal fair I went to and he was very entertaining but still played music, I loved that! They were on the higher priced side but I am sure they will be worth it. I am also very excited for them as well, they can be found at http://site.soundsinmotiondj.com/.  
Both of these businesses so far have had super nice people and I have had a good testing experiences with both so far so I know they are a right choice for Aaron and I's big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment