Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wedding Blog #5 - Florist

Hello lovely readers of mine :) The next stop on our wedding journey was the florist. I met Jacquette at the bridal fair and thought she was so nice and her displays were beautiful and her prices were just what i needed.  Since I decided to do silk flowers for my tables and bridesmaids bouquets, I really only needed a corsage for my mom and Aaron's mom and my bouquet of course. I of course started looking online at her gallery of flowers she had done and came across exactly what I wanted and booked it right away. I am so excited to see how they turn out! She can be found at http://www.facebook.com/EnchantedFlowersByJacquette?fref=ts
This is kind of what my bouquet and the corsages will look like :)

Also I was thinking around my bouquet I would get a charm that would hang down from it of a little picture frame with a picture in it of Aaron's grandparents since they have passed on and were such a huge part of his life, I want to honor them some how.  Still some thoughts in process. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment