Monday, January 27, 2014

What's in my Purse?! :-)

Hello my wonderful readers! Today I thought I would do a What's in my Purse?! post. I love watching these on YouTube and also on blogs. There is something women love about snooping in other women's purses haha and I am no different. :-) 
 This is my purse, I got it at Charming Charlie's. I love it because it could be a daytime or nighttime purse. I love the gold accents on it and that it has a lot of pockets. I love that it has  a cross body strap.
I carry this cute little bag from Ulta in my purse for my little things. I have Ulta cucumber lotion, Ulta peach hand sanitizer, regular chapstick, a couple of hairties and a bobby pin, cough drops, Gas X strips, flossers, and lavender scented blotting papers.

This is all the stuff that is in the pockets of the my purse. I have my work name tag and car sick bracelets (I have been car sick my whole life and these are a life saver) in the back pocket of my purse. I have my headphones, tampons (every girl's must have!), a pen, and my car charger attachment in the zip pocket in the inside. In the small pockets in the inside of the purse I have my tissues, hair tie, a very small quad eye shadow (white, two pinks, and a purple Sugar and Sweet brand got it from Ulta for $0.49) , Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers, Mac lipstick in Angel (below), and Johnson's baby lotion (my hands love it and it reminds me of my baby niece). In my big pocket of my purse I have my fold up hair brush/mirror, coin purse my mom got me in South Korea, Treseme hair spray and my EOS mint lip balm.

This is my wallet also from Charming Charlie's, it is a normal accordion style wallet but a little smaller, I like the smaller wallets, they are easier to handle.  
I hope you enjoyed a peak into my purse! Until next time. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment