Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goodbye 2013! Hello 2014!

Hello my amazing readers! 2013 was so good to us in the Thorsen home! I can't believe 2014 is already here, it's amazing how fast time flown by.

1. The number one thing is we got married! We became Mr. and Mrs. Thorsen, we waited for 2 years for this to happen and it finally came and it was amazing. I am so thankful for Aaron and having the privilege to become his wife forever and always.

2. Aaron got a new job. After he worked for a retail store for 2 years he was miserable and they paid him crap for what he did so after searching for 2 years for a new job, God dropped him the right place in a good 9-5 job and he loves it, is what the most important thing was. Also with the pay increase we were able to do some other stuff we wouldn't have been able to otherwise.




3. We also got to see 4 other couples become Mr. and Mrs. as well in our families. The first was my best friend, Mallory, became Mrs. Evers. The top left picture is her and her husband, Aaron with me and my Aaron haha. The second wedding we went to was Aaron's cousin, Tara, became Mrs. Murphy, I didn't get a picture of us there. The third wedding was another one of Aaron's cousins, Kathryn, she became Mrs. McNulty in Mt. Shasta, so we got to road trip there, that is the top right picture. The bottom picture was us at the last wedding, Aaron's other cousin, Brittney, became Mrs. Roadruck. I was blessed to be able to see all these wonderful people become Mr. and Mrs. just like us!



4. We reached 2 years together. We started dating December 17, 2011. We found each other and are so thankful for that! 

5. We cleaned out our whole house and garage. This was one thing after I moved in that I thought needed to be done and Aaron agreed. We can now get all of our stuff in a place where our house doesn't look crowded and we can get a motorcycle and 2 cars in the garage now with all of our stuff. 

6. Our niece turned 1 year old. Sophia turned one and is turning into a little girl with so much personality. I just can't believe she is one year old already. 

7. I posted so many more posts on my blog and was more regular with it. I posted 3 posts in 2011, 5 in 2012 but almost 160 in 2013. I feel like I accomplished so much with sticking with something for once and I will continue to love it and improve on it in 2014. 

There are many things that we have been blessed with during 2013 and we are so very thankful for all of them. Maybe 2014 will bring some more bundles of joy. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment