Sunday, January 26, 2014

Verse of the Week

Hello my wonderful readers! So this week I have been concentrating on prayer. I am wanting to pray more and read my bible more as a New Years resolution so I am listening to sermons on praying and reading your bible and just in general on how to start out being more consistent in it. So this weeks verse is 1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus," the mediator is Jesus. You can talk to God through Jesus and with the help of the Holy Spirit. When you accept Jesus you can just talk to God whenever and however you want, just like your talking to your dad. So this is what I am shooting to do, talk to God like I am talking to my dad. This was really just a big thing for me to hear someone say so I thought I would share it with you because I think it just makes it easier to pray in general if you think about it in that way. Hope it hits you just like it hit me. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment