Sunday, January 12, 2014

Verse of the Week

Hello my faithful readers. The verse this week has to do with the beginning of the year starting also just like last week. This weeks verse is about forgiveness.
"For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.  But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." Matthew 6:14-15. 
We should, I believe, start the year new with forgiving those who have wronged us and just starting out without that on our lives. If you forgive other people, God will forgive you for anything you have done wrong, which is the most wonderful thing ever. So when I say forgive those who have done wrong to you, I'm not saying you have to be their best friend after that, but forgiving them will make you feel better. There is one person that I have problems with but I have forgiven them and I just choose not to have them in my life anymore, I do feel better about the whole thing. If they are not good for you they shouldn't be in your life anyways. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment