Sunday, January 5, 2014

Verse of the Week

Hello my wonderful readers. I decided I am going to start a new series in 2014, Verse of the Week. On Sundays I am going to post a bible verse of the week and what I believe that verse means. This weeks verse is going to be: "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." 2 Corinthians 5:17. I wanted this weeks verse to reflect starting new because that is what we are doing this week. It is the first whole week of the new year and 2014 is going to be a good one. Start new, set your resolutions and actually follow through on them. Make sure you believe in you and in Christ and always turn to him and you will be made new and feel it too. I'm excited to start 2014 because there are going to be so many changes with our family and new starts and having Christ in our lives I know they will be great. Hope you enjoy this new series. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment