Friday, January 3, 2014

Outfit of the Day - January 3, 2014

Hello my wonderful readers! Hope you all had a wonderful New Years! Happy 2014! Well a couple weeks ago we went on our first real date as a married couple and I thought I would show you what I wore, you already got a glimpse but here is the whole thing. I wore my sleeveless nude pink hi - low dress with the black polka dots and buttons that has elastic at the waist and a collar (from Ross). I chose my deep blue cardigan from the Dress Barn to wear with it. 

I chose my black bootie heels that I have had forever and can't remember where on Earth I got them from. Natural makeup with hair straight down and my pearls my wonderful husband gave me the night before I became his wife.
Hope you love it as much as I do. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment