Sunday, January 19, 2014

Verse of the Week

Hello my wonderful readers. Today's verse of the week is one of my favorite verses in the whole bible and just makes me happy. The verse is Galatians 5:22-23, also known as the fruits of the spirit. 
"22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."
I love this verse because it just tells you straight up what you are suppose to be doing. You are suppose to be spreading these things: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. If everyone spread these things instead of bad things the world would be just a more pleasant place to live. I am going to try to live to do this more this year and spread all these things. I hope you will too. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment