Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

Hello my wonderful readers! So it is that time of the year when you make the New Year's resolution that you might and might not keep in the new year. Well 2014 I know will be better! I have a few things that I want to accomplish in the new year and I thought I would share them with you.
1. Lose Weight: I know this is the number one new year's resolution for everyone but I am not setting a non-realistic goal this year, I am going for 10-15 pounds off which I think is doable. 
2. Get a new Job: I work now at a job I like, but don't love. I would like to love my job and be appreciated for what I do. 
3. Start a Family: We are married now and want to start a family. So we are going to do what we can to start a family and do it the healthy way.
4. Be more consistent with my blog: I want to be more consistent with this blog and put more of me into it. Maybe start some more series' or just post a whole lot more. **You know if we get pregnant there will be a baby journey starting :-)**
5. Pay off our credit cards: We have 3 credit cards between the two of us and they are all pretty much maxed out going into the new year. My goal is to pay them off and maybe even close them and save some money, especially since we are planning on starting a family. 
6. Just be more positive and happy: This past year I have been up and down with being happy and my emotions, but in 2014 I want to be more positive and happy with life and what lies ahead for me and my husband both.
7. Read my Bible more: This is something that I put as my resolution every year. I start out the year good but never finish good. 
8. Read more books in general: I have realized that I watch way to much television. And I watch "trash" tv, like housewives, jersey shore and other crap. I am going to read all the books that I have bought and only read the first few pages. 
I am pledging to give all these resolutions all my efforts. I will share the journey with you for most of these and keep you updated on them all. Set yourself some goals! Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment