Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday Recipe - Oatmeal

Hello my delicious readers! Today I decided on an easy and pretty fast recipe that my nana showed me when I was a little girl and I have made it ever since. It is brown sugar and butter oatmeal.
Ingrediants: Brown sugar, butter, Oatmeal
You will need: a saucepan with lid and a spatula
Directions:
1. fix the oatmeal like the directions tell you, I use regular oatmeal not instant
2. in a bowl put as much butter as desired
3. top that butter with brown sugar, also as much as desired
4. top with the oatmeal when it is finished cooking, mine takes about 5-8 minutes
5. stir until all the brown sugar and butter are dissolved
6. Enjoy! I serve mine a lot of the time with toast
Hope you enjoyed this very quick, simple and tasty recipes that I love so much! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment