Monday, October 28, 2013

Mini Haul for the Fall:-)

Hello my wonderful readers! It is starting to look a lot like fall time! So I went a bought a couple things to use for the fall that I have seen and really liked. 
First thing I was looking for was a lipstick that was more fall looking, like darker reds, purples, browns because I all had was one plum the rest were bright spring and summer colors. I came across this cranberry color from Wet N Wild and loved it, especially since it was only $.99.
 Next thing I was looking for was a brow brush, I didn't want to spend a lot for this so this was the cheapest one I could find for about $5. There will be a review of this product and lipstick above coming soon!

 These next two items I got from Charming Charlie's because they were having a really big sale and I needed a smaller wallet so I went for this cranberry colored one for fall time for $6. The bad that's black with gold detailing was $20 and I thought it would be perfect for a classic black bag that everyone should have for fall time.
I also went to Ross and got a few things for the fall season! I got these two beanies, one pink and one grey with a little sparkle on them for $5.99 each 
Also at Ross I got these infinity scarves for $7.99 each, they are thinner because I tend to get really warm when I have the thick scarves on at work and such. One is light brown with butterflies and sparrows on it, the other is grey with red stars. 

Last two things I got were form Bath and Body Works. Candles!! One of my favorite things about fall. I have the one above, Farmstand Apple, lit right now and it smells so good and reminds me of when my family used to go to Apple Hill each year. The one below I can't wait to burn because I love cinnamon and clove. It is really fall and holidays when the cinnamon comes out!
Hope you enjoyed my mini haul for the fall! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment