Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 4 of the Challenge

Hello my amazing readers!! I bring you day 4 of the challenge to give you 31 days of Bible verses about marriage!
Day 4 -
"The Lord has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my slave; perhaps I can build a family through her."
-- Genesis 16:2
This verse is about Sarai giving Hagar to Abram to sleep with so they could have a son already, since they had waited 10 years after God said they would. This verse really hit me hard when I read it because I believe it has to do with having faith in the Lord. Sarai had faith but became impatient, we need to have faith and patience when dealing with trying to have a baby. I have personally been a little baby crazy, and being newlyweds that's the first question out of everyone's mouth, "when are you going to get pregnant?" I love how my husband answers to people, "when God makes it happen." He always tells me that when I start to talk about getting pregnant in an impatient way, when it's in God's plan it will happen. Just have patience and most importantly faith when dealing with this touchy topic.
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment