Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday Recipe - Chocolate Dipped Pretzels

Hello my hungry readers. This past weekend I made chocolate dipped pretzels and they were so ugly but so delicious so I thought I would share how I did it with you. 
Ingredients: Pretzels of your choice, I used two different kinds of chocolate, with the white chocolate I used a half a bag of white chocolate chips and with the milk chocolate I used an extra large Hershey's bar. 
Directions:
1. I took four pots, two a bit bigger than the other two, and with the two bigger ones I filled them about 1/3 full with water and started to boil it. 
2. With the two smaller pots I put the white chocolate chips into one and broke up the Hershey's bar into the other.
3. Now here is the trick I put the two smaller pots inside the two bigger pots, but made sure the small pots were not touching the bottom of the inside of the bigger pots, this is very important or else the chocolate will burn (I've done that..oopps!). 
4. As the chocolate was melting in the smaller pots, I took a cookie sheet, any size, and put some wax paper on it.
5. When the white chocolate was melted good I started to dip the pretzels into the chocolate, you can do this how ever you think it should be done. 
6. After dipping each one I layed them onto the wax papered cookie sheet and then dropped some the milk chocolate onto each one.
7. I then put the cookie sheet into the fridge for an hour or how ever long you want, then I took it out and peeled the pretzels off and put them on a plate and put them in the freezer for about 30 mins to get them nice and solid.
8. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this wonderful dessert. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment