Monday, October 14, 2013

A Weekend at Sunset Beach

Hello my beautiful readers. I recently spent a weekend on our annual camping trip for my mother's 50th birthday. This past year our family has almost doubled so the camping trailer is getting a little full. It was my parents, me and Aaron, my brother Ian and his girlfriend Cindy and my adorable niece, Sophia. :-) Also my mom's dog, Lily was there too. It was almost too much with having that many people and the dog. We kind of relaxed but it was just a lot going on all at once. We did have a good time overall visiting with family!



 Aaron loves the beach so he was happy we got to go spend some time on it.



Sophia playing and uncle Aaron feeding her when it was snack time :-) 


It was Sophia's first time at the beach. 
 Husband and wife :-)
 It was Cindy's second time ever being to the ocean :-)



Just like grandpa, camping = sleeping haha.

Aaron just relaxing.

My mom and her baby, Lily.
 We went and saw the sunset one evening.

Just so beautiful! God is so good! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment