Friday, October 4, 2013

Outfit of the Day -- October 4, 2013

Hello my fabulous readers!! I have done outfits of the day every once in awhile on my blog but I have decided that every Friday I am going to put up an outfit of the day from sometime in the week. This is the first one of this being a consistent thing.
This was an outfit for going about an hour away in the car to get a copy of our marriage license, it's official now!! 
 I have on my dark gray tights, dark pink lace cami, pink leopard print button up blouse. My makeup is very natural with a little pink on the eyelids and lips. I have on my silver heart earrings and pearls.
 I also have on my brown tie up Emu boots, they are like Uggs but they are open on the sides and tie up with ribbons.
Hope you enjoyed this outfit of the day and the many more to come. :-) Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment