Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 5 of the Challenge

Hello my wonderful readers. I have missed you all since yesterday :-) I hope you are ready for another bible verse on marriage. Here is day five.
Day 5 -
"Flee for your lives! Don't look back, and don't stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!"
-- Genesis 19:17
This verse is about Lot leaving his wife in the dust when running away, even though the angel said don't look back, Lot's wife did and was left behind. I believe this verse speaks to the regrets we sometimes get in marriage and relationships and just life in general. I personally have many friends that got married young and are now going through divorces and say a lot of "If I had only done this or that things would be different." Yes things would be different but whatever has happened is God's plan and you just have to learn to trust his plan and NOT look back and say "What If." Regrets don't fit into a marriage very well whether its your own or your husband's or wife's, you both need to help each other get over them and trust God's plan for life.
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment