Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 3 of the Challenge

Hello my wonderful readers. I hope you are all enjoying my 31 day challenge so far because I am enjoying writing it so far. So here is day 3 of bible verses about marriage.
Day 3 -
"Say you are my sister, so that I will be treated well for your sake and my life will be spared because of you."
--Genesis 12:13
This verse is Abram passing Sarai off as his sister instead of his wife to save his own life and never apologized to her about doing it. I believe that apologizing when you are wrong is one of the most important things to do when you are married. If you do not apologize then it just sits there in the back of your mind and brews inside you, and you get in an even bigger fight later on down the road. If you just talk to your husband or wife about whatever problem you have or apologize when you know you are wrong then I think that will get you one more step closer to a happier marriage.
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment