Thursday, October 17, 2013

Post #100!!!!!!

This is my 100th post on my blog!!!! I can't believe you guys have been so awesome and we have made it this far!!! This blog started about two years ago as a place to vent about and just share what is going on in life, now I feel like it has evolved and is still evolving and I am so very excited to share everything with you. I love that I have taken on some series' like: the 31 day challenge for the month of October, I try to do a lifestyle post of some sort on Monday's, Wednesday recipes have become so much fun to share, and Friday's outfit of the day. I am finishing up my Wedding Blog series with just a couple more posts and I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did sharing the journey with you. When it comes to baby time I will most likely share that journey with you as well. :-) I am just so excited to see where we will go from here on the blog and in life. :-) Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment