Friday, December 13, 2013

Today Only!!....I Think

So today only I think at Bath and Body Works the 3-wick candles are $8 instead of $20!!! Big save if you are looking for Christmas gifts or just yourself! :-) I am heard this on twitter from someone so I had to go. I only got two cause I couldn't over spend because it is Christmas and I was buying for us not others haha. I got Hot Buttered Rum, which the description says, "An indulgent blend of buttered run, vanilla and a hint of smooth caramel that's perfect for your winter party." It smells so warm and good for the cold season.

The second one I got is Holiday. I love Christmas and this smells exactly like Christmas to me. I just about jumped for joy in the store when I smelled it! The description says, "A fragrance that captures the warmth and spices of the holidays with a special blend of cinnamon and clove highlighted by fresh bergamont." Amazing is how i would describe it! 
Run and go get you some quick! Loves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment