Monday, December 16, 2013

Getting in the Christmas Spirit

Hello my wonderful readers! There is only 9 days until Christmas so I hope you all are getting in the spirit of the holiday. I love Christmas, it is one of my favorite holidays. This year I got my Christmas cards out and all my shopping done, except for my husband's gift haha, done early, like the first weekend of December early! We put our tree up and I decorated the house before Thanksgiving I was so excited.  Last night we went and got coffee, caramel brulee latte mmmmm, and drove around to look at lights. 
We also received our first married Christmas card :-).
 I also found this amazing Christmas Tea, it smells and tastes like Christmas, it puts me so in the spirit.
 I also made Scottish shortbread for all the neighbors. 
 Well there will be a few more Christmas posts to come, so check back soon. Loves and Merry Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment