Friday, December 6, 2013

Outfit of the Day - December 6, 2013

Hello fabulous readers! Today's outfit of the day is for a family members 90th birthday party. I am pretty sure it's casual so I am going to wear my good ol' blue jeans with a tan long sleeve v-neck tee, both from Old Navy, tee is on sale right now for cheap!! I am going to wear what me and my friends call my "bird shoes" they are a special edition of Vans that came out a couple years ago and I love them!

 Above you see I am going to wear gold jewelry, mint green bow necklace with flower earrings and a little charm bracelet. below you see a closer view of the awesome Vans!!
 Since it will most likely be cold I am going to top it off with a mint green cardigan, also from Old Navy. 
Hope you enjoyed my outfit of the day this week, tune in next week for another outfit! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment