Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Presents...I am so Grateful!

Hello my wonderful readers. So this is my Christmas gift haul. I was so very blessed by the family around me! This year I got many wonderful things.
At my Aunt and Uncle's house, our first Christmas, we drew names because there are so many people now, so we each drew two names so everyone got two presents. I got The Pioneer Woman's book "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" and "It's a Wonderful Life" movie. 
The candy, beautiful earrings and Kitchen Aid paddle with spatula on it was from my mother in law. 

 My mother in law, my mother and my husband all got my gift cards to Ulta, obviously they all know me pretty well. Make up haul to come. 
 My brother got me "Miss Kay's Duck Commander Kitchen" cookbook. My parents got me the Pioneer Woman's new cookbook and a Kerig cup carousel. All are wonderful!
We also got from my parents an outdoor firepit for our backyard, I am so excited for that. We couldn't bring it home because it didn't fit in the car haha, so my dad has to bring it with his trailer next time he comes up. 
This was my gift from my husband, the best gift I received. It is an Origami Owl necklace, it says "love" on the plate in the back, It has charms: tea cup (because I love tea), a London telephone booth (because it was one of the best places I have been to), dog bone (because I love dogs), a purse (because that is my fetish haha), a "T" intial (my new last name), and a heart that is March birthstone (because that is Aaron's birthstone). I love it, my husband did good for our first Christmas being Mr. and Mrs. Thorsen.
We were so very blessed this year from all of our family members. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment