Friday, December 13, 2013

Just Some Thoughts

So it's been awhile since I just did a post with just my thoughts. We have been going non stop to events and just doing stuff since we got married 3 months ago and we are both exhausted.
1. I have been struggling with the fact that we haven't gotten pregnant yet and I think it is because of the stress and exhaustion of running all over the place. Hopefully after the holidays we will spend more time at home together and just being married.
2. This past weekend we spent the whole weekend in the hospital with my mother in law and missed our 3 month anniversary and also our 2 year anniversary of meeting each other, which both aren't big deals but still. I am just tired I guess and just want to be with my husband and no one else. This weekend I have to work and then next is our family Christmas, then Christmas its self, then New Years.
3. The good thing is there is only 13 days until Christmas and Christmas cards have gone out and all the Christmas shopping is done for everyone except I want to get one more thing for Aaron and bake a little something for the neighbors.
4. In college I went through a small depression and I feel like I have it back again. I am trying so hard to not pull Aaron into it and just be relaxed when he is home and be a good wife but sometimes it just feels awful like the world is coming to an end and I know its not.
5. After the first of the year I am going to find a new job I decided because I don't think I can work at my work anymore because it is just getting to be too much.
6. I am really upset that we don't have our wedding pictures yet, we have been married almost 14 weeks and she told us 12-16 weeks before we get our pictures. I just think this is ridiculous because we had friends that got married about the same time as us and they got theirs a month ago. She didn't tell us about it being 12-16 weeks until after the wedding.
Until next time Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment