Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Our House at Christmas

Hello my wonderful readers! So I thought my last post of 2013 would be showing you how we decorated our house for the wonderful holiday of Jesus' birthday. 
 This is our tree. I love to decorate the tree. 
 Here is our little candle holder that is on our coffee table with a peppermint candle in it and our wreath in the kitchen. We have a lot of little things around our house but these are best things. 
 This is our mantel. This is really where all the little things go to. 
 All the Christmas cards we received this year.
 Here is Aaron putting the tree together. See my little nativity scene in the background. 
Here is our house from the outside. I love Christmas lights in general, they are amazing. Hope you love our house and goodbye 2013. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment