Monday, November 11, 2013

Wedding Candids :-)

Hello my wonderful readers. I thought I would share some of the candids from our wedding that people took and also some of our favorites from the photo booth we had at our wedding.
Aaron (below left) and his merry men (above) and with his best man/cousin (below right)
Our first dance
 
Aaron with is cousin John again (below left); cousin John, his mom Rhonda and John's sister Kat (below right)
Kat, Aaron and John (below left); Aaron and his mom dancing
Me and cousin John 
Our beautiful venue right before the guests were arriving!  

Aaron and his men (above); Aaron and my brother (below)

Me and my lovely ladies! (above); my dad took this picture right before we went down the aisle (below)

My daddy walking me down the aisle to Aaron :-)

Our cupcake tower (above); Our cake topper on our cake (below) it was my parents too :-)

Me and Aaron now Mr. and Mrs. Thorsen :-)
Mine and my lovely ladies dresses :-) (above); me and my awesome college friends (below)

 Above is my bridesmaids Ashlee and Marcia! Below is Ashlee leading Aaron to me before we got married to pray, he is blindfolded so he doesn't see me :-)

 Getting our groove on above, me, Ashlee and aunt Jill; below is in the bridal suite before the wedding :-) me, my 4 bridesmaids and my mom

 My Bridesmaids Mallory, Tricia and Marcia, my maid of honor/cousin Ashlee, Me and my mom in the bridal suite before getting ready :-)
 Above is the reception site; Below is my bestie modeling the bridesmaids dress :-)

 These two are two of my favorites, my mom is buttoning all the buttons on the back of my dress :-)

 Above is me and Mallory; below is me and my bridesmaids :-) Love this picture!
 Me about 30mins before showtime :-) I needed some calming down hahaha
 Me and my bestie's husbands :-) both named Aaron
 Below are pictures of the venue, it was like out of a magazine! 



 Above is the champagne :-); below is is another picture of the dresses :-) love it!

Aaron's cousin Misty and her husband TJ, One of cutest!
Sue and Tom, Sue works with my mom, Tom gets the award for the best face of the night! 
my two best friends from college with me <3 agape
Above is my cousins, Ashlee (maid of honor) and Geoffrey, below is them with their dad, uncle Ron

Here is me with two of my bridesmaids, my homie G Tricia (above) and my bestie Mallory (below)

Here is me with my bridesmaids (above), Aaron with his groomsmen (below)
This is one of Aaron's groomsmen, Alex, his wife Kat and their daughter. They came the farthest in our bridal party and maybe overall to the wedding, from Utah. 

Above is my mom and my aunt Jill, they are twins :-), below is me and my mom :-)

This is Chrystal (Best man's fiance) and her sister in law to be, Kat (Best man's sister), both are getting married in the next year :-)
Above is my bridesmaids, all four of these girls were amazing!!!! Below is me and Aaron with our maid of honor (my cousin Ashlee) and Best man (Aaron's cousin John)
Another one of our maid of honor and best man :-) They are amazing family!

Above is one of my favorites of the night! me and Aaron with my bridesmaids Marcia and Ashlee; Below is me and Aaron with my bestie/bridesmaid Mallory and her husband Aaron

Above is me and Aaron with bridesmaids Tricia and Ashlee; Below is me and Aaron with my mom and dad

Me and Aaron finally got in the booth alone and this was the outcome :-) Love this man!

Above is me and bridesmaid Marcia; Below is me and my maid of honor/cousin Ashlee (love this one)
Last but for sure not least, my cousin/maid of honor Ashlee and her mom/ my aunt Jill !!! 
I hope you enjoyed our candids as much as I did they are some of my favorites!!! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment