Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November's Events in Our Family

Hello my wonderful readers! Our month of November has been the busiest month of our whole year and its not even over yet! We started out the first weekend by cleaning out the house Aaron's family owns in the mountains and found lots of fun family stuff, that was so neat. The second weekend we drove to Mt. Shasta for Aaron's cousin Kat's wedding. It was so very beautiful and fun!

 We took a walk down to downtown Mt. Shasta and found a place to take a picture :-)
 Here we are at the reception after dancing all night it felt like. 
 Here is the new Mr. and Mrs. Josh and Kathryn McNulty!! So happy for them!!!

The next weekend, November 16 was our niece, Sophia's 1st birthday!! I can't believe she is 1 already! It totally seems like yesterday that we sat in the hospital all day waiting for her to be born. Me and her were hanging out watching Uncle Aaron figure out how is going to put up the streamers before the party.

 Here is her with her mommy and daddy (my brother)....also helping the grandpa, great uncle, uncle and great grandpa BBQ.
 Here she is putting on a show for everyone, she just started walking about a month ago and there is no stopping her now. Also great aunt Jill and cousin Geoffrey holding her. 

 She fell asleep right before the cake so her other auntie held her by the cake and we sang to her and what not. Uncle Aaron wanted a picture of his streamer work haha. 
 Tangled is her favorite movie so that's what the decorations were and here is her cake and cupcakes in the design of rabbits. Still can't believe she is one already!



The next week we decorated our house for Christmas. Aaron couldn't believe I wanted to decorate already but I was so ready! He put the tree together for me and helped me decorate it and I took care of the rest. 



This past weekend we went to another one of Aaron's cousin Brittany's wedding. It was simple and beautiful! Here is the new Mr. and Mrs. Phillip and Brittany Roadruck! So happy for them too!
A quick picture of us at the reception.

The next day after the wedding we decorated my grandparents house for Christmas. Sophia helped out a little, love her onesie, "My Aunt is my Bff" love her. Charlie helped a little by staying out of the way haha. I decorated the inside with the tree and all the stockings and whatnot. Not too long ago we only had 7 stockings and in the past couple years we have gone to 12! I will have a picture of the outside of the house in a later post because it is very special to me and I will explain why later. :-)

Hope you enjoyed all the happenings in our life this month so far. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment