Friday, November 29, 2013

Outfit of the Day - November 29, 2013

Hello my fancy readers!! Hope your lives are amazing and your happy it's Friday! I'm sure you are all stuffed from your wonderful Thanksgivings! This is what I wore yesterday to Thanksgiving dinner, my outfit of the day this week. I have natural makeup, just straight down hair, my pearls and a silver bracelet on. I'm wearing a pink tank from Old Navy for a couple dollars under my thermal shirt that is from Old Navy as well that I paid about $6 for last year. I have on my jeans that are also from Old Navy, the sweetheart style is so comfortable, and my trusty lace up black and white plaid Vans that I got for about $25, 2 years ago.
There you have it, I didn't get all dressy cause we just don't do that in my family, it's very relaxed. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment