Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving and Black Friday

Hello readers! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family of some sort. My husband and I went to my parents house to be with my family and his mother. We ate so much good food and had a good time, but our time with family was cut short because I work at a retail store that opened up at 7pm on Thanksgiving so I had to go to work. I believe that black Friday should be on Friday NOT on Thursday, on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is meant to be spent with your family and not with grouchy customers. We were so busy when we opened and it took 8 hours to get to where there was no line at all at the cash register, it was crazy. Well I thought I would share some of the pictures we took of our family at Thanksgiving.
 As you can see all the bowls on the counter, they later were full of food.
 My dad made two turkeys, both delicious. That is my grandpa watching him.

 My niece Sophia is teething so I think she feels better with her tongue out for some reason, she wasn't feeling good yesterday, poor baby.
 As you can see we had a lot of people, pretty much 20 I think is what we had, I remember when we would just have 7 for Thanksgiving. 

I hope your all enjoying your leftovers, I know I am. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment