Thursday, November 7, 2013

Outfit of the Day - November 8, 2013

Hello my wonderful readers! Today's outfit of the day I am wearing to a wedding of one of Aaron's cousins today! It is going to be about 50 degrees, the wedding is outside in a park on grass in Mt. Shasta, California, so it's going to be cold haha. I am wearing my hair down with bangs pulled to the side with a black knit thing over it, natural makeup with silver jewelry. I am wearing a cranberry colored 3/4 sleeve shirt, a shorter grey skirt with black tights and knee high boots, that of course have socks underneath :-). I picked the boots because they are wintry like and on the grass I didn't want to wear heels and sink. I chose to wear my pea-coat and scarf to stay warm. :-)

Hope you enjoyed this look and sorry it was a day late, I just wanted to share with you what I was wearing to the wedding. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment