Sunday, June 2, 2013

Wedding Blog #10 -- Hair and Makeup

Hello my readers.....so today I am adding one more post to the Wedding series to update you guys.  Two days ago I had my wedding hair trial and was so surprised that it only took 30 minutes and she made it look better than the picture I showed her.  Now this is just the trial run so it will be much more perfected on the day of my wedding. :) but Stephanie did such a good job this time around I was so happy, I even made Aaron take me to dinner later cause my hair looked so good. Stephanie can be found at https://www.facebook.com/tayloredhairfashionsew.
This is the before on the way to the trial. This also shows how I am going to do my makeup, very natural and some gold on the eyes, maybe.
So here is the end result from all angles :)
In this shot you can see my friend Mallory in the background, she is getting married in July so she had her trial too and looked amazing as well. :)


So that's it for the hair and makeup until the day of the wedding. Aaron loved it and I even got compliments about it from strangers, so I feel so good that that is done and can be checked off my list of stuff.
Until next time my lovely readers. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment