Monday, June 3, 2013

**** May Favorites ****

Hello my fabulous readers!! Today I'm going to let ya'll know what my May favorites have been :-) I love all of my April favorites still and use them all so this will be an add on to that.
The first thing is my Naked palette, which I will be posting a review on this week.  The colors are amazing is why its my favorite this month.

The second thing for my favorites this month is my Clear shampoo and conditioner.  I have a review up about this product. I just love how my hair feels after I use it.

The third product on my favorites list is my e.o.s. lip balm in sweet mint. I am absolutely in love with this lip balm I use it all the time! I also already have a review of this up here on the blog as well :)

Next favorite is Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Light Mauve.  I just love the color of this blush! I have a review that just went up about it :)

I believe that is all my beauty favorites for May.  Now the first thing that isn't beauty related is my jean skirt I got from Target. It fits so well and I can wear to many different events, casual and dressy.  

The second thing is my new jewelry.  First, my gold bracelet that I got from Lane Bryant, I just love all the charms.  The second is my silver bracelet with the heart lock and key, It reminds me of me and my fiance's matching tattoos.  Third is my bow earrings, I just love how cute they are. And last is my heart and bow earrings that say love on them, They are from Old Navy and match many things in my wardrobe. 

The last favorite I have for the month of May is my Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss.  I love how it smells and how it moisturizes. I have a review coming up on my blog about it. :)
Let me know what your May favorites are so I can try them out! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment