Saturday, June 22, 2013

We Got Some Wedding Stuff Done!! Wedding Blog #12

Hello my amazing readers! So 11 weeks from this past Saturday we will be getting married. This past week we booked our honeymoon (more details to come)! We also went to our DJ appointment to plan out the timing for our ceremony and reception and which songs will be played where and it was great! I feel so organized now and like everything is falling into place.  We also had our photo booth appointment to pick out which colors our photo booth will be and get everything finalized there. The last thing we did is the biggie!!........We got our marriage license!!! Yes! We went right in and filled out all the paperwork, including me changing my last name. It all just became really real and the amazing feeling when we raised our right hand saying all of this is correct and we are wanting to get married! It was just all really exciting! (that's why there are so many exclamation marks in this post) After the County Recorders office we went for coffee and tea at my favorite place, The Queen Bean. We also went to the wedding place before we left and looked around and I tried to imagine where I want everything to be and Aaron tried to dance with me on the dance floor cause he is romantic like that. I love him so much and can't wait to be Mrs. Thorsen. Loves.
 Aaron giving the thumbs up to getting our marriage license :-)
 Chairs and tables we will be using....so country chic, we love it.
 We will be getting married right where the concrete ends :-)
 A view of the lavender field, you know where are going to be some pictures taken here!
P.S. Invitations go out this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment