Monday, June 3, 2013

Review It #8 -- Blush and Bronze

Hello my wonderful readers!! Welcome to another Review It post. Today I'm reviewing my blush and bronzers. I just started wearing blush and bronzer really in the past 6 months. So I will be giving my review from the point of view of a newbie to blush and bronzer.
Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Light Mauve is the first blush I really bought.  I love this blush. It has wonderful pigment and goes on very good.  It makes my cheeks looks so pink but not too much.  I like a more darker blush personally so that is why this is a little darker. I will be repurchasing this product and maybe even try another color.
e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzer in St. Lucia is the only contouring kit I have. I got this just to try it out.  It is super pigmented. You really need to have a light hand when applying this product or you will have a bright pink cheek and look dirty from the bronzer.  The bronzer is a bit dark for me but I still like it and the blush.  I don't know yet if I would repurchase it or not.
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer in Light Bronzer is my favorite bronzer I have tried so far.  It is on the pricier side but I love the smell of it actually haha.  My fiance always says my face smells good when I wear it haha. It is a beautiful color on me at least and goes on so well. As you can see I have hit pan and I would repurchase this.
See you in the next Review It. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment