Saturday, June 22, 2013

Making Jam :-)

Hello my wonderful readers :) Hope you all are enjoying your weekends.  This is going to be a short post :-) last weekend me and Aaron went over and picked, what seemed like a million, plums off of my mother in law to be's plum tree. Well they were almost all too ripe, so me and my mother in law decided to make jam. Now we haven't had the most amazing relationship I think so far but I think it is getting better since we are getting closer to the wedding, 11 weeks from today!! So we just hung out for about 4 or 5 hours making plum jam then eating some. We talked about our families and I listened to her tell stories that I have never heard before and it was a wonderful afternoon and our plum jam turned out amazing! Here are some pictures to kind of show the beautiful color it turned out and how much we made to give to the family. Loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment