Thursday, February 5, 2015

Review - Sandwich Maker

Hello my wonderful readers. I thought I would throw in a review today on one of my Christmas presents, the Huntington Beach Sandwich Maker. 

You wait for it to be preheated, you place a bottom of the English muffin in the bottom section with a piece of cheese and some bacon (already cooked). In the top section you crack an egg and gently set the top part of the English muffin on top of it and close the top. Set the timer for 4.5 minutes and when it's done you pull out the slider parts so the the cooked egg and top drop onto the rest of the sandwich. It cooks perfect and is so fast to have a fresh breakfast sandwich in the morning. It works wonderful I would recommend it to anyone. I am so happy we got the double one instead of the single one so me and my husband can have breakfast done at the same time. Hope you go get you one of these. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment