Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love Dare - Day 32

Hello my wonderful readers. Happy Valentine's Day. Today's devotion uses Romans 1:18. The devotion is on the reasons to be angry. God gets angry for reasons that clear to us in the Bible. He gets angry for those who rise up against Him in Exodus 15:6. He gets mad for those who harm His innocent peoples in Exodus 22:21-24. He also gets mad for those who don't repent their sins and turn to Him in Romans 2:5-8. Anger speaks the truth in love when done just like God does it. Pray today that God helps you to get angry for the right reasons and not just at everything with your spouse. I need to work on this so much personally because I am quick to anger all the time with Aaron, especially since we have had our little one. I am working on not getting angry over the small things and not letting being tired get me angry faster over something that is not worth getting angry over at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment