Thursday, February 19, 2015

Penelope's First Trip to the Zoo

Hello my wonderful readers. Awhile back we took Penelope to the zoo for the first time with my parents. We went to the Sacramento Zoo. My dad and me had never been there before, my husband had and my mom grew up in the area so she had too a long time ago. We started out by seeing how wide our wing span is haha. Below is my mom and dad. 

Above is Aaron measuring his wing span and then him with Penelope. Below is a monkey. 

Above is Penelope with the zebra animal that my parents got her, she fell asleep on the way to the car. Below is her with a bust of a baby chimp and her and Aaron with a chimp statue. 

The zebra and giraffes were everyone's favorites. 

Above is me with Penelope and below is the three of us.
 Penelope did really good at the zoo, only thing was that she couldn't decide if she wanted to be in the stroller, backpack or held haha. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed the trip. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment