Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Love Dare - Day 43

Hello my wonderful readers. Today's devotion starts with scripture Proverbs 25:2. The devotion today is about how you react when your spouse does something wrong. This one really hit me because I am bad at reacting harshly sometimes when my husband irritates me and I feel so bad later that I did. Make yourself get all the facts and ask your spouse questions before getting mad at them. There could be a reason they did what they did, they might not have had a better choice. Proverbs 18:13 is mentioned at this point. Your anger won't keep what they did from happening again but your love and patience might. The dare for today's devotion is to write five things your spouse did to make you mad on a piece of paper, pray to God to give you patience about these things and then throw the list away out of love for your spouse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment