Thursday, February 5, 2015

Love Dare - Day 23

Hello my wonderful readers. Today's devotion uses scripture Ephesians 4:2. Today's devotion is on a topic I struggle with so much, especially with my spouse, Patience. Patience is what best defines love. Love helps you be patient and turn negative things into positive things. Patience also brings calm within. Patience is "bearing with one another in love." I struggle with patience with my husband because I want him to drop what he is always doing and do what I want him to do right this second and that doesn't always happen so I get mad at him and bicker. I am working so hard to not expect him to just stop what he is doing all the time for what I want him to do and have some patience, it takes a lot of prayer. The dare at the end of today's devotion is to read James 1:19 and see how it applies to your marriage. It talks about how if you are slow to respond to a problem you will be slow to anger, have patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment