Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Love Dare - Day 33

Hello my wonderful readers. I am so very sorry with not posting for a couple days, we had a nice three day weekend as a family spending time together and getting some stuff done that needed to get done. So today you will get a couple posts instead of just one :-). Day 33 devotion started with scripture Proverbs 11:2. The devotion is on anger. Most anger is caused by pride in a person. Proverbs 18:12 is mentioned in this devotion too. You have to think what mostly sets off your anger, and ask the Lord to help you with that. Do you possibly think that your better than your spouse and can do everything better than they can? These things are what lead to anger. There are times that I think I can do something better than my husband and it makes me mad when he doesn't do it the way I think is right, later I realize that it's not right for me to get mad at him and have so much anger over something that is so not important. The dare is to show patience to your spouse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment