Thursday, February 5, 2015

Love Dare - Day 22

Hello my faithful readers. Sorry I didn't post yesterday I wasn't feeling that great and the baby was fussy, but good news is you get two today!! Revelation 21:2 is the scripture for this devotion. Marriage shows us how love is supposed to be for real. You are supposed to love your spouse without worrying about how they will please you in return, loving your spouse is all about giving not about getting. We learn about our relationship with God with how we interact with others, especially our spouse. The dare at the end of the devotion is my favorite so far and a really good one: Go this week without saying anything negative to your spouse. I struggle with this so much, I say so many negative things to Aaron that it's not good at all and I have been trying to work on it as much as I can especially since the baby was born because I want her to see positive parents that love each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment