Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love Dare - Day 28

Hello my faithful readers. Today's scripture is Numbers 14:19. The devotion today is also on patience. Moses interceded for his people because they were not patient with God. In the same way we should do that for our spouse at times. Will you be slow to anger next time with your spouse? Are you a patient person? I think this is the number one thing I need to work on for sure. Do people walk on egg shells around you because they think you will overreact to somethings? Yes some people do but I would like that to not be case as I am working to change that. Can you always be patient or only with small issues? I can be patient with big issues but small issues is what I have a problem with because they are small I want them dealt with quickly. Patience is on the top of my list to work on, what is on the top of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment