Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Love Dare - Day 36

Hello my faithful readers. We are going to try to get back on track today with the devotions. Today's scripture is Romans 7:8. Jealousy is the topic of this devotion. Jealousy is dangerous to have for someone. You want something because someone else has it is the worst thing to do. I am so guilty of this and so is my husband, this is one of the top things we both need to work on. Jealousy is all over the Bible; Cain and Abel, Saul and David, the Pharisees and Jesus. Jealousy has been around since the beginning just about. Are you jealous of your spouse for some reason? Like do they leave for the day and you stay home to raise the children, and your jealous that they have adult interactions and a "break" from things. I struggle with this the most I think over everything else. Jealously like this could turn to anger if you don't ask God to help you with it and ask for Him to forgive you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment