Thursday, October 15, 2015

Penelope's Party - Invites

Hello my fabulous readers. It is that time already, Penelope is turning one! I cannot believe it at all. Me and Aaron are throwing her a small family birthday party at our place, nothing really fancy but I will show you what we are doing step by step. The theme of her birthday party will Paddington Bear because that is her favorite book. So I am going to have everything red and blue with a London theme to things because that is where Paddington goes when he leaves Peru. First on the agenda after the theme was invites. 

So I took this picture of Paddington and put it on the tag but the tag is supposed to say what his says "Please look after this bear Thank you." On the back side of my tag was all the info for the party: when, where, time, rsvp. Also we included a map on where to park in our apartments and where our apartment is in the complex since we are in a building kind of hidden. I thought this was a simple and cute idea to stick with the theme. Can't wait to show you the rest of the party plans in future posts. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment