Thursday, October 22, 2015

Penelope's Party - Decorations

Hello my wonderful readers. Sorry for the couple hour delay in post today I just put the finishing touches on the decorations for Penelope's 1st birthday party. In case you didn't read the last post the theme is Paddington Bear since that is her favorite book. I consider myself an intermediate crafter I would say so it took everything I had to make all of this in pretty much 4 days. 
 First thing was the high chair bunting. love how it turned out!
 Then we did 12 months of photos from birth to 11 months because she isn't 12 months yet :-)
 We have the good ol union jack flag. 
 Now this was the big project I knew I wanted to make but had to think hard how I was going to do it, but here is the tube sign. If you don't know the tube is the subway system in London, England. Below this sign is our fireplace which we will have our coffee table for presents to cover the ugly fireplace we don't use haha. 
 A list of Penelope's Favorites. 
 The guestbook is so cute I think.
 We got these cute pillow covers super cheap on Amazon and I might just keep them on there after the party too. Hi Charlie haha. 
 The Loo sign is my cute little sign hanging in the hall to point to the bathroom. 
 I know this picture is harder to see but it says "Happy 1st Birthday Penelope" I just could not get the lighting right. Hi Aaron haha. 
 I made a little banner with little Paddington Bears on them. We will also hang some streamers along here too. 
 We finally found a little cheap trunk and I made the favors and put them in it with the Paddington book that is her favorite. 
And outside the front door this will hang with two balloons. 
I can't wait to share the rest with you in the coming weeks. Hope you enjoy the decorations. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment